Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 512

-Today seems to have been a pretty bland, though cold, day so far. Apparently we may even be in for a few flurries this evening.

-I spend a few hours yesterday and today transcribing, unfortunately, I am not really out of it. I just can quite seem to concentrate. Of course, in this state it didn't take me long to get to animated gifs.

Photobucket

-Later this evening I am hoping to catch some of the free Rawlins Cross show at the Grand Parade. As I will likely be going by myself I am not sure if I will go for the entire show. As an early investor in the band I do feel somewhat compelled to see at least some of the show.

-Jeannette and I are likely to have homemade pizzas for dinner tonight. As usual, my will be cheese and tomato free.

-We are still pumping out pitches at Doyle Pitches, though I am starting to think that the Telegram story on the site may not materialize. It has now been a few weeks and I have heard nothing back from the reporter who conducted the interview. The fact that the CBC refused to allow people to comment on our stuff probably really dealt the fatal blow to this story.

-I guess I should try to do at least a little more work before dinner.

Score
Cameron 50
Neil 0

No comments: