Monday, February 07, 2011

I hope I didn't make a mistake

Well, I picked up my new glasses today.

They are a little bit more substantive (Jeannette says 'stylish') than any glasses I have owned in the past.

What attracted me to these glasses was that they have plastic nose pieces. I am sick and tired of having glasses that have nose pieces that bend and then feel loop-sided on my face. Anyway, I now have such nose pieces and am starting to get used to the slightly different feeling associated with these new glasses.


Of course, as always, the best part about new glasses is that my vision is now much better. I can see all kinds of things that I just couldn't see with any detail before. Having access to such crisp vision is great.

Score
Cameron 19
Neil 0

5 comments:

jlye said...

It can't really be seen in the picture, but the frames are a dark olive-green and go nicely with your peepers.

Cameron said...

Thanks for your support.

jlye said...

I'm the one that's got to look at you.

peadarhogan said...

Lookin' sharp

Cameron said...

Or like someone with impaired vision.