Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank goodness for spam bots

It now seems as though Neil is now trying to use the fact that my Twitter account is tied to our blog to post things of an unseemly nature to my Twitter feed. I think it is fair to say that I didn't imagine that this is how this service might be abused. Though seeing as how I am dealing with Neil I probably should have guessed that he would figure out how to game the system and try to find a way to 'humiliate' me.

Anyway, I guess I am now a little glad that so many of my Twitter followers are spam bots and faceless corporations. Who would have ever imagined that I would be glad that most of the people following me on Twitter aren't living and breathing individuals?

The worst part is that any submissions made for this devious purpose will not only be attempts to embarass me, but they will also bring Neil five steps closer to victory.

Score
Cameron 64
Neil 15

No comments: