Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 506

-As some of you may know, today was pretty snowy. Amazingly, I did seem to capture the short sunny break that we had this afternoon.



[Embedded video]

-Much to our surprise, there has been some traditional media interest in the Doyle Pitches blog. If anything comes of this expression of interest I will be sure to keep everyone informed - but definitely keep your eyes peeled.

Also, remember to keep checking back for new and exciting Doyle Pitches.

-I am still getting used to my new glasses, though the more that I wear them the more I think that they still need to be adjusted a little. I guess I will look into this when I go back to the store to pick up my second pair of glasses (my sports goggles).

-I did a fair bit of grading today.

Score
Cameron 25
Neil 0

No comments: