Friday, February 25, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 514

-After several days of sub-zero weather we have finally moved onto a just-above-freezing winter rainstorm. Though I haven't gone outside yet, I imagine that it is going to be pretty slippery and generally unpleasant. Oh, and the temperature is supposed to return to the sub-zero zone by tomorrow. What fun.

-I seemed to have dropped to 0:2 in this year's Rollmops the Rim to Win competition. As lame as it is to keep reporting these figures here, I am largely motivated to continue the practice this year for two reasons. Firstly, I do like knowing my record and this is a relatively easy way of keeping track of it. Secondly, it seems that my brother, sister, and mother have kept me abreast of their progress so far this year, so it seems only right that I continue to return the favour and, again, this seems to be the easiest way to do it.

-Apparently Dalhousie is no longer a nuclear power. I guess it is mildly comforting to know that there isn't a 30 year old nuclear reactor in the building next to my office.

-The end of our 3rd annual blog-off is fast approaching. As of yet Neil has still not posted. I am hoping that he will throw up at least a few posts before the whole thing wraps up in a couple of days.

Score
Cameron 55
Neil 0

No comments: