Monday, February 21, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 511

-I guess today was a pretty nice day, though I didn't really go out and experience it first hand.

-Yesterday night Peter, Jeannette, and I had llama burgers for dinner. Though the texture was a little different, I would say that llama burgers were definitely worth trying again.

-Instead of spending time outside today I spent much of my day inside and on the computer. This morning I started things off by looking into some information on pensions. I then spent this afternoon and evening transcribing an interview. Talk about an exciting day.

-I made another batch of pea soup today. It will only take about five more such batches until I have used all of the ham I have in the freezer.

-It seems that I don't have much to talk about when I spend most of my day in front of a computer engaged in school-related tasks.

Score
Cameron 49
Neil 0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tough part about pensions is that one normally has to work for quite a number of years to obtain one . . . unless one is a legislator who would get one for just a couple years of service without having to have contribute hardly anything.

Hardwood Flooring said...

Exactly ,for pensions an individual have to devote his years ,than he/she gets something called pension in the remaining few years of their life's.