Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Looks like it might be a storm pt. 4

The snow, she keeps on coming.



[Embedded video]

Though it might be hard to tell based on the videos I have been posting, the snow really is starting to build up. Also, people are definitely not staying in more than usual. As you might have noticed in the video above, no one entered the parking lot that was filmed during the hour or so that the clip was being filmed (this also means that the parking lot wasn't plowed at all during this hour).

Our dinner plans are still up in the air, though as I have just started a batch of bread we won't be without food for the evening. Though it is looking more and more as though our plans might be settled.

Actually, I am excited about this batch of bread as it is the first batch of bread that I have ever used vital wheat gluten. As I am still not entirely sure what this stuff is supposed to do, I am looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

Score
Cameron 6
Neil 0

No comments: