Monday, February 07, 2011

That was fast

It seems that some demolition work that was scheduled for the Spring Garden Road area has finally taken place.


What I find so amazing about this development is that I walked along this stretch of road several times last week and had no indication that they were so close to demolishing the buildings. Maybe I just don't know quite enough about demolition to know when a building is about to be demolished.

Maybe part of my problem was that it is currently winter. Don't they normally demolish buildings in seasons other than Winter? Who wants to deal with all of that rubble in the cold and snow?

I guess the people making these scheduling decisions are the same people actually dealing with the rubble.

Score
Cameron 21
Neil 0

2 comments:

Greg said...

spring garden @ birmingham?

Cameron said...

That sound about right.