Tuesday, February 01, 2011

And we're off!

Montifax's 3rd Annual Blog-off started at midnight last night.

Last night I kept myself busy by refraining from posting all kinds of great content that I planned on posting once the blog-off had started. Of course, now that the blog-off has started I can't really remember most of the things that I thought were so blog-worthy.

One of the items that I do remember thinking about posting is a clip from the new show Portlandia about an adult hide-and-seek league.



[Embedded video]

I first heard about this show by listening to an interview on TSOYA with the show's creators.

Anyway, the important thing to know is that we are now off and running. Remember to check back frequently to boost our stats and find new content.

Score:
Cameron 1
Neil 0

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Just what are the new rules for the blog -off this year? You teased about new rules, but have not posted them. Also a clarification about replies to comments would be good.

Cameron said...

Neil will get 5 points for each post he makes while I will get 1 point for each post.

Replies to comments get the poster no extra points.