Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Next Phase

Just a few minutes ago I received a copy of my reading list for my comparative politics comprehensive. As expected, it is a little longer and more intense than I might have liked (it is 13 pages with 25-30 citations a page). And this is for a test that I am supposed to write in May.

On the upside, I have read a few of the articles on the list before (and I recognize most of the authors). Maybe most importantly, I do have some control when it comes to the areas on which I am to be tested. So even though the list is 13 pages long, I will only be responsible for a subsection of the full list.

In any event, I definitely have a lot of reading and studying to do between now and May.

I have already started to download a few of the articles and tomorrow I will head in to the library to pick up a few books. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be fully immersed in the studying process. Yum. Should be exciting.

Score
Cameron 52
Neil 0

No comments: