Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Few Quick Notes 513

-Today was a pretty standard winter's day - warmer while the sun was shining and cold in the evening. Not surprisingly, the official record, as recorded by Environment Canada, doesn't seem to reflect the reality of todays ups and downs.

-It seems that Roll Up the Rim to Win has started again. Apparently, though I would never have guessed it, the competition is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. Anyway, I am off to a disappointing 0 for 1 start.

-I have started searching the library's catalogue to find the books that I will need to prepare for my upcoming comprehensive exam. This have not gotten off to an auspicious start. Two of the four books that I have searched for are not held but the library but will need to be brought in from other universities in the region. Sadly, this rate of success isn't a surprise.

-Peter and I enjoyed tonight's Old Man Luedecke show. It is possible that this will be the final show of this concert series that I will attend, though I guess there is some chance that I might go to Amelia Curran/City and Colour show on Friday.

-I guess I should get back to locating/requesting library books. Maybe, if I am lucky, I will even get to start reading one of the articles I printed earlier this evening.

-It would be really great if Neil took a few minutes to throw up a post or two. The margin by which I am winning is starting to become a little embarrassing.

Score
Cameron 53
Neil 0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do it Neil. I believe in you!

Greg said...

i am 0 for 11.

thats shit

Cameron said...

That is a pretty crappy start. At least you are now due?