Sunday, February 01, 2009

Day one and so far no action from Neil

As some of you may recall, a few days ago I challenged Neil to a blog-off, meaning a competition to see who could create the most blog posts on Montifax (within certain parameters) during February.

We are now a solid 18 hours in an there has been no action from Neil (not that I am all that surprised). If things keep going like this he won't be able to pull off the win, even though I am severely handicapped (he gets 5 times the points I get for each qualifying post).

Anyway, this is really just to remind Neil (and our dedicated readers) that he needs to get his act together and start posting more if he has any desire to beat me (it is quite possible that even is infatuation with winning won't be enough to get him past his lack of interest in blogging).

Anyway, I am now officially in the lead.

Cameron: 1
Neil: 0

2 comments:

Donald McKay said...

Neil has days to react.

Cameron said...

True, and that he gets 5 points for every post gives him a great advantage.

As you may have noticed, I am trying to post a little more, just in case Neil manages to squeeze out a post or two.