Saturday, February 28, 2009

Live blog: Blog-off 4

It seems that shortly after Neil left for Ultimate things really cooled down on the blog front, explaining why our live-blogging slowed down a little. Still, the blog-off is quickly coming to a close, we now have fewer than 5 hours left to slip in any final posts, so I imagine that as soon as he returns things will start to heat up and my heart rate will once again spike.

Just a while ago I realized that we didn't really plan the end of the competition well. Neither of us purchased champagne (or sparking white wine) with which the winner could pose and spray the loser. I guess when we run our next blog-off we will have a better sense of how to run things (I might not be so inclined to handicap myself so aggressively).

If anything exciting happens on the blog-off front I am sure hear about it here first, so check back frequently.

Blog-off
Cameron: 38
Neil: 30

No comments: