Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not so hot, apparently

A regular feature of Dalhousie's student newspaper, The Gazette, is something called Hot or Not. Something is labelled as 'hot' and a related idea or thing is labelled 'not' (meaning not hot).

Shortly after starting classes in the fall I learned that one of my fellow grad students was responsible for writing these. So while I don't follow them on a regular basis, whenever I do pick up a copy of The Gazette I make sure to take a look at the Hot or Nots.

While Neil, Rebecca, and I were having dinner on Friday night we noticed that there was a comment about shorts wearing in the Hot or Nots, a comment I take to be directed at me, or at least having originated because of my tendency to wear shorts in the winter. While I don't think I should consider this an honour, it is rather funny recognized in such a context.



Blog-off
Cameron: 12
Neil: 0

No comments: