Friday, February 27, 2009

Its starting to heat up a little

Wow, with just over a day left things are starting to heat up in the blog-off. Not only has Neil managed to make his second post in the competition, but the trash talking has also picked up in the comments section of Neil's most recent post.

Anyway, the good aspect of this most recent post is that it has made me realize that I have been miss-reporting the score for much of the month. As we had agreed to a 5 to 1 scoring system for Neil, he has had 5 points for much of the month, not the 1 that I had been suggesting he had. Now that he has made a second post he is up to 10. I had been making this calculation in my head, but for some reason forgetting to include it in the score updates I have been providing.

I guess we will see how things shape up, and if Neil can manage to find the energy for another 6 or 7 posts in the next 32 hours.

Blog-off
Cameron: 33
Neil: 10

No comments: