Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grasping at straws

Yesterday Rebecca suggested that some of my recent blog posts might be a touch on the weak side, and that I was "grasping at straws" to obtain content to keep my posts up to beat Neil in our ongoing blog-off (I am presently leading). I do largely agree with Rebecca, in some cases I have likely divided things into multiple posts that would otherwise been contained in a single post, and most importantly, have posted things that I otherwise would not have posted. Notably, I have posted some video content that I likely wouldn't have otherwise created.

So, to try and prove that Rebecca is correct, I give you the following video. Nothing but quality nonsense content.



[Embedded Video]

Also, I was reminded of this photo earlier today. I took this shot this past summer while on my way to Mistaken Point with my parents. I found this disembodied seagull wing while we were examining a peat bog next to a beach.



Blog-off
Cameron: 30
Neil: 1

No comments: