Saturday, February 28, 2009

Live blog: Blog-off 2

Holy crap, my heart rate is definitely creeping up as things are really starting to heat up in the blog-off. Though I should have known that Neil would really turn it on at the last minute, I kind of half-expected him to just sit back and take the loss. Anyway, he has come on much stronger than I would have expected, and now I am going to have to really pick up my game if I want to win (which is going to be hard because as soon as he passes me I will need a pretty good number of posts to regain the lead).

Now that he has started the live-blogging of the event I am sure international interest will pick up, driving our readership through the roof (as everyone like a good down to the wire blog-off, or maybe it is the web 2.0 version of a sibling rivalry that they really like).

I guess you should stay tuned to see how this plays out as the night progresses and the competition winds to a close.

Blog-off
Cameron: 36
Neil: 30

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice site platform

Anonymous said...

я считаю: прелестно. а82ч