Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Few Quick Notes 276

-From what I recall, today was a pretty nice day. Actually, not only was it just above zero, I seem to have some memories of it being on the sunny side of things. Hopefully things are as nice tomorrow, though as I don't plan on leaving the apartment it won't be a huge problem for me if things aren't perfect.

-I did some laundry today. Because one of the residents of the building left their laundry in the machines the process took much longer than I had hoped. While it was a bit of an inconvenience, I am glad to have it out of the way.

-I am quickly approaching the end of reading week. While I have been able to do some reading, I haven't accomplished as much as I might have liked.

-Whoa, what a night. I put in a few intense hours on some school related things and now I am about ready to drop, but also hyped up about how much work I have. Hopefully I will be able to get to sleep in a reasonable amount of time (though I fear that I will keep myself awake).

Blog-off
Cameron: 31
Neil: 1

No comments: