Monday, February 16, 2009

More watching corn grow

After yesterday's relatively underwhelming attempt to capture the speed at which my corn is growing I decided to try again overnight, allowing me to observe the plant for a longer period of time, and thus observe more change.

As you can see, this time around the change is definitely a little more visible, even if the most noticeable part is the corn going from side to side, rather growing in the more traditional upwards fashion.



[Embedded Video]

Blog-off
Cameron: 19
Neil: 0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, I wonder if you consider to do the same thing with your face --> watching your beard grow

Cameron said...

I think that this would be great, but I am not sure how I could easily get my face to be in the same relative position to the camera every day. I might have to think about how I could go about this.