Sunday, February 21, 2010

Absence Explained

Some of you are likely wondering why in the dying days of this year's blog-off I have been a somewhat inconsistent poster. The answer, at least for the most part, is that I have been a little under the weather for the past 10 days or so. I managed to pick up a rather pesky cold from Neil that I have as of yet been unable to shake. Fortunately, this cold hasn't really been as bad as some colds I have had, though I have felt particularly tired for the past few days.

Then, to make things worse, last night I decided to eat enough raw carrots and red peppers to make myself feel even more ill. If you are curious, it turns out that about 2 pounds of carrots and about 2 red peppers will do the trick (though it isn't a trick I recommend doing). The good thing about this trick, at least compared to the cold, is that the effects seem to be of a shorter duration.

I am really hoping that by tomorrow I will be back to something that is much closer to normal.

Edit: I will also blame this lingering illness on some of the poor quality posts that I have made recently. I have definitely been having a harder time concentrating on things like writing and coherence since I have had this cold, which is rather unfortunate for you guys.

Blog-off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron: 33

No comments: