Friday, February 26, 2010

Winter Rain: 18

Holy crap, the wind and rain are still really making things rather unpleasant outside. In an odd way it is actually quite impressive to see that these high winds have now been sustained for over 24 hours, something I really wouldn't have suspected when I started covering this event yesterday afternoon (nor would I have suspected that 24 hours later I would be continuing to provide coverage).

In a while, though I don't exactly know when, I will have to head out again, this time to go to a friend's party. While I am looking forward to the social aspects of the party, I can't say that I am looking forward to my trip their and then my trip home. At the moment I am particularly worried that I might end up staying past the last bus and then be required to walk home (which at 4.5 km would be less than fun).

Given my impending departure I should probably have something to eat.

Blog-off Score

Neil: 3
Cameron: 57

No comments: