Friday, February 26, 2010

Winter Rain: 15

The rain seems to have basically stopped since my last post, though the wind is as strong as ever. Interestingly, I just noticed that Environment Canada still has active wind and rainfall warnings for Halifax.

I just checked the satellite imagery and it seems that these continued warnings may actually make sense (though I am hoping that they are somewhat over ambitious).

Neil has managed to get his exercise bike up and running, so we are able to now get outdoors-like experiences from the comfort of our very own living room. It is almost like magic.


Blog-off Score

Neil: 3
Cameron: 54

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

If we got some HD channels, we could probably get a channel showing the rainforest and we could bike through the rainforest.

Cameron said...

I imagine that if we wanted it to be responsive we would need some kind of computer program, rather than HD channels.

Like my uncle, eventually you will come to realize that you really can do more with the internet than TV.

Neil said...

But you can do even more with both the internet and TV.

Cameron said...

I can do more than enough with the internet that I definitely don't need TV, and given my experiences with you two over the past few years I am quite confident that the same holds true for you guys.