Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 395

-We seem to be in the vicinity of 0, one of my least favourite temperatures, particularly when there is snow on the ground. As much as I would like it to drop again, I am quite aware that such a change is likely to come with quite an ice build-up.

-Neil, Rebecca, and I (along with some friends) attended the DAGS AGM last night. To get people in they provided pizza, which the executive only released after the important votes had been taken. The rest of the meeting was a bit of a re-hash of a number of the items which we have discussed all year (which seems to be the point of such meetings).

-Today seems to be laundry day. What fun.

-I am not sure how it happened, but I think that I may be a fan of, or at least appreciate, the Governor General's reserve powers (which are those prerogative powers of the Crown that have not yet migrated to the Executive/Cabinet). Who can guess what I have been reading about recently?

-I have been very generously granting Neil some extra time on his big news. He doesn't seem to be as appreciative of this as I might have expected.

Blog-off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron: 20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to try original things. Presently I am fabricating my own photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I ran across a very awesome site that explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not sure about how correct the data given there is. If some people over here who have xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd highly value it, because I really passion solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U guys are the best.