Sunday, February 21, 2010

Additions to CVs

For the past few days I have had a number of discussions with a number of people about various things that I might include on my CV (which should be updated in the very near future). For the most part these discussions have focused on how one might include non-standard items on a CV. That this items are non-standard and don't necessarily have a standard format has been a significant reason.

It seems that my father's association may be particularly relevant, particularly as he might now be inclined to update his own CV to include a non-standard item.

I guess I should explain this a little.

A few weeks ago my father indicated that he had arranged for a local film crew, headed by a girl/woman [she was a girl but is now a woman?] with whom I went to pre-school, to borrow some scientific-looking equipment to decorate a music video set.

It turns out that the video was released yesterday and has included his name in the credits (under "Spooky Thanks To").

If you are interested in checking it out here it is:



[Embedded Video]

Blog-off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron: 34

No comments: