Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 397

-Today was close to 0 for quite a number of hours. The result of these near-freezing (but not quite freezing) temperatures is that much of the snow that we did have has now melted. While this means that Halifax doesn't look particularly wintery, it does mean that walking on sidewalks is relatively easy and safe.

-We had another Ultimate game tonight. Though we started with a seven point deficit (we picked up a player from another team) we somehow managed to forge ahead and win by several points. While I didn't have a particularly impressive game, I did manage to make a few nice catches and floor burns on my elbows.

-On a related note, it seems that the inventor of the Frisbee, Walter Frederick Morrison, died on Tuesday.

-I have some school work that I should be doing at the moment.

-I finished my grading today. Now I just have a few administrative tasks to complete before I return my marked exams to my supervisor.

-We had roast beef and roast potatoes for dinner last night. I was pretty pleased with how things turned out.

Blog-off Score

Neil:0
Cameron: 26

No comments: