Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 392

-Today was another rather chilly day, though nowhere near as cold as it was earlier this week. While there were a few snowflakes today, if my memory serves me correctly, there really wasn't any accumulation to talk of.

-We had a nice tofu and chicken stir-fry for dinner tonight.

-I need to try to go to bed early tonight so that I can wake up early tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I really don't see how this is going to turn out well in the end.

-While I was sitting in class this afternoon it became apparent that for some reason just about everyone in class was out of it, even those of us who tend to be quite active and participate frequently. This was particularly strange as I am quite confident that many of us keeners completed the assigned readings, so it wasn't as though we weren't ready. The most likely explanation is that many of us were tired as a result of working late last night to complete papers that were due during today's class.

-I have some marking and research work that I really need to work on tomorrow. Hopefully my modified schedule won't mess me up too much.

-Word on the street is that Neil is a little dissatisfied with a few of my recent posts. He thinks that they were a little to self-referential and void of content. While I think that he is likely correct, they did meet the minimum requirements to qualify for the blog-off, which we at least in part suggested by him, so I don't feel too bad about them. Furthermore, as some of us may recall, he managed to squeak to victory by making a series of such posts in the dying moments of last year's competition.

Blog-off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron: 11

No comments: