Saturday, February 27, 2010

Too much exercise?

I wonder if I have possibly indulged in too much exercise today?

I started things off with a few chin-ups and whatnot this morning. Though they went relatively well I don't think that I achieved a personal best of anything of that nature. The major impact seemed to be diminished motor control (a rare side-effect) when I was cooking my lunch moments later.

This afternoon we had a relatively intense, sweat-inducing Ultimate game. I feel as though I was working hard all game.

This afternoon I then spent a little time on our newly acquired exercise bike (and imagine that I will spend a little more time there later this evening).

These behaviour patterns don't seem like me at all. What is going on with me? Am I going to run the risk of being in shape?

(What a whiff of a post, but I guess that posts such as these are the expected outcome of a competitive blogging set-up that rewards quantity rather that quality.)

Blog-off Score

Neil: 3
Cameron: 60

(Edit: I noticed that our numbers weren't adding up and I traced the problem to a scoring screw-up I made a few days ago. I have fixed the problem in this post, but I am disinclined to head back through the last number of posts to correct the scores embedded in each post. Sorry for any confusion.)

No comments: