Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 390

-We enjoyed another below freezing day today. Things were a little enlivened by some mid-morning snow, though this didn't seem to do much to ease the temperature.

-Neil and I managed to do quite a good job extending tonight's DAGS meeting. Though I might be a little biased, I think that most of our interjections were pretty reasonable and, hopefully, helpful.

-A few days ago I received my new Canadian passport. It seems pretty similar to my old one, though with an updated photo and expiry date.

-I feel as though I should have more to say, but I guess when one crams out three posts the night before they have likely used a fair portion of their content allocation for the following day.

Blog-Off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron:6

3 comments:

Donald McKay said...

Tell us more about the DAGS meeting? What issue was so compelling that both of you intervened?

Cameron said...

Neil spoke on whether or not we should book a particular speaker and on matters related to space use in the new grad house. We both both spoke on matters relating to the development of a student space survey and constitutional amendments.

Rebecca said...

What the grad house needs is tutors for the graduate students. How else are we supposed to get through stats courses?