Friday, February 26, 2010

Winter Rain: 13

Official Montifax change of opinion: the rain is not heavy, just regular rain. It was so not heavy that when I woke this morning even though my window was open I could not hear the rain. When I stood up to check to see if it had rained it took me a few moments to actually see the rain drops that were falling (which were rather small which explains why I had such a hard time seeing them.

Anyway, the wind is still blowing rather aggressively, which is rather unfortunate.

Neil and I are likely to head out in a moment to run an errand, which will likely be rather unpleasant given the current weather conditions. Though that Neil has finally gotten around to posting should lessen the blow to some extent.

Blog-off Score

Neil: 3
Cameron: 52

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Definitely heavy rain. Glad to hear that Montifax has come out with the bold statement that it is heavy rain.