Monday, February 15, 2010

More Chin-ups

A few weeks ago I mentioned that Neil purchased a chin-up bar and that we had been practicing regularly. Since my last update a few days ago we have managed to keep up our chin-up practice. Fortunately, this practice has lead to increases in the number of chin-ups that we can each complete. While I don't have a precise number for Neil, I can say that my new personal best is 26, which is about twice as many as I could do when we acquired the chin-up bar a few weeks ago.

As I haven't recently heard from either my sister or father about how many they can do I am a little worried that I may still be coming up short. Hopefully with a little more practice I will be able to reach a number that is decidedly higher than either of their personal bests, cementing my position as family member capable of the most chin-ups in a row (a very important distinction).

Blog-off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron: 29

2 comments:

Donald McKay said...

I believe that your title is secure, with Kirsten likely in the #2 position.

Cameron said...

moments after completing this post I moved up to 27.