Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 396

-We had another marginally cold day today. This means that it was below freezing, but not particularly cold or unpleasant. Amazingly, we still haven't had much snow this winter (so I presumes that this means that we are due for a dumping).

-Yesterday we had beef stir-fry for dinner and tonight we had shepherd's pie. I guess I am not doing such a good job avoiding red meat (at least intermittently I have been more successful than I have been these past few days).

-I am thinking that I might try to start some temporary terrariums with herb/for herbs. Just imagine how much time and effort I will save by not having to water this plants on a regular basis. Then, once they are a big bigger and the warmer weather has arrived I can transfer to the outdoors and more standard living conditions.

-I still have some marking to do, but so far it is going well.

-On Monday I have a mid-term. This will be the first mid-term exam I have had to write in years. As I have been completing the readings and whatnot I am not particularly concerned about my knowledge of the material, but I guess I should try to do some reading and reviewing before the exam.

Blog-off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron: 22

No comments: