Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy day at school

Though I didn't make it to school until after 1:30 I still managed a few action packed hours before heading home.

Shortly after arriving I was able to return my marked exams to my supervisor. We then ended up discussing some of the goings on related to the Nova Scotia constituency allowance scandal, a subject that is close to my heart.

I was then able to take care of some an administrative matter, though I neglected to take care of a second such matter. Hopefully I remember to do so tomorrow (and hopefully the appropriate staff member will be back by then).

Finally, at 2:30 I made my way to my classroom, where I was scheduled to write a midterm exam. Even though I was writing quickly the entire time I still managed to take basically the entire two-hour time period (as did most of the other students). When I left my right arm was definitely a little tired, which is an exam related feeling that I haven't had in some time (though I guess I haven't written so much so quickly in quite some time). My hope is that my professor will be able to read my writing as I know that at least some words are probably slightly muddled.

It seems that I will have another busy and exciting day tomorrow. Early in the afternoon I going to briefly visit the class for which I am a TA. Maybe I will get to the aforementioned administrative matter before my 2:30 seminar (this week subject is Canadian senate reform).

Blog-off Score

Neil:0
Cameron: 27

No comments: