Monday, February 22, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 400

-As expected, today was again close to zero. As I didn't spend any time outside this wasn't much of a problem.

-I made pork wiener schnitzel for dinner tonight. I really enjoyed it, though it likely is a somewhat unhealthy food given the relatively large quantity of oil used during the frying process.

-It seems that not all that much happened today, but that is likely because I haven't left the apartment. Also I managed to kill off a few hours by napping, or at least trying to nap.

-A little while ago a friend contacted me to let me know that Air Canada was in the midst of offering a 2 for 1 seat sale for Canadian destinations. After a few minutes of discussion and schedule arranging he booked tickets for himself and another friend to visit us in Halifax for a few days in mid-April. I am already excited about the visit, which should be pretty fun.

-This trip booking adventure really cut into my productivity tonight (though this shouldn't be taken as a complaint). I guess I will really have to make the most of these post-midnight hours so that the day isn't a complete loss. This means that I likely won't be able to join Neil and Rebecca for much of this evening's ice dance coverage (which they are watching right now).

Blog-off Score

Neil: 0
Cameron: 37

No comments: