Friday, November 10, 2006

A Few Quick Notes 11

-I was mentally prepared for rain today but it did not come. Instead I woke up to a very sunny day, oddly I was a little disappointed. I am over that now as the sun seemed to have the effect of waking me up more than I was before I entered its direct presence.

-Apparently the speaker that I mentioned yesterday has been replaced, by his boss. In an odd way this is a bit of a disappointment. I know that I wanted to see the head of Library and Archives Canada, not some ADM that has probably floated around Ottawa, going from department to department, for years.

-Aside from our guest speaker, it seems that some big hot shot will be coming to campus today. There was a very strong security presence and parking was restricted in certain places, even to McGill vehicles

-Yesterday I should have mentioned that Belinda and Bill were in town together for an anti-poverty event. As many of you may know, for several years now rumors have been floating around about the nature of the Belinda/Bill relationship.

No comments: