Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Few Quick Notes 19

-After the staff meeting that I attended today I had a brief introduction to bar tending. During this introduction our boss was able to get up quite agitated by pouring “vodka” down the sink. He eventually allowed those interested in the sample drinks to have them. Oddly no one commented on the fact that they should have tasted a little weak. After a while it was made clear that he had been serving water, those that had consumed the drinks felt cheated.

-Odd night last night at work. While there were many people there they were not on the main floor. All kinds of people were in the restaurant for karaoke and upstairs for an MBA event.

-Finally I had a chance to move on to PC beer. I decided to go with the lager. All things considered, if one bases one’s opinion on the packaging, it looks fine. It is like that I will have to crack into one in a few minutes.

No comments: