Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Few Quick Notes 8

-It turns out that I did make the final cut of the mini-series Above and Beyond that I mentioned a few days ago. According to sources I am seen walking across the shot, as direct by the third assistant director, Terry Stone. Hopefully I will be able to see the scene, which apparently occurs about 16 minutes in.

-Val and I will be heading out for dinner tonight. We have been invited to the house of a friend of hers. I am looking forward to the event. Several weeks ago I met the friend and he seemed like a nice guy. I believe that this is the first time that both Val and I will meet his girlfriend.

-My room now has its first decorations, Christmas tree lights going around the ceiling moulding. When dark and just these lights are used a nice effect occurs.

Hopefully over the next few months I will be able to put something on the bare white walls. I am thinking about maps of Montreal and North America. This would useful reference tools. My plans also include newspaper photos, something that I did while at Keele (cheap and easy).

-Work was fine last night, generally a pretty quiet night. I ran into one of my instructors as well as a few classmates.

-I am in the midst of doing some laundry that I have been meaning to do for a while. While in the laundry room I noticed that for some reason there are all kinds of shoes down there. It is pretty strange.

No comments: