Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Few Quick Notes 27

-It has been quite warm today, and is expected to be warmer tomorrow. So much for these harsh Montreal winters.

-Because I was delayed in getting to the gym today I was unable to pick up my free copy of the Gazette. I had expected this and I intended to just go to the depanneur. It seems that I am a creature of habit and was almost all the way to the gym before I remembered that I didn’t want to go there today. In the end I then had to head back to the store to pick up my copy.

-I recently learned that the band of the son of my former driver’s ed. instructor has made the Grammy long list in the Reggae category. Several years ago our family received a cassette of their music, I believe that I was the only one that ever listened to it. If you are interested, their site is www.theprocessonline.com.

-Writing, writing, writing, my non-writing based assignments seem to have a fair bit of writing.

No comments: