Thursday, November 09, 2006

More lotto winnings

It's 1:08 and 12 degrees celsius in Halifax right now. The weather forecast tomorrow predicts 13 degree weather, with 30 - 40 mm of rain. I don't like warm weather with rain because I don't have a light rain jacket, oh well.

As you might know, on Saturday's 6/49 draw I won $73.50, because of this, my prediction and the $36 million jackpot I went all out and bought $2 x 5 tickets for Wednesday's 6/49 draw. On my first line I won $10, which I thought was pretty sweet (recouping money on lotto is far better than average). But what the hey, I might as well keep checking the rest of the ticket, which I did. On the fourth line I earned another $10. All the other lines were skunks. I'm definitely on a lotto hot-streak. Unfortunately, this Saturday's jackpot is on $4 million, so I'm hoping the Super 7 jackpot (currently $12) goes up enough for me to justify buying another ticket.

No comments: